How the process works
We seek out the best people so we can give our clients the best, therefore we employ a rigorous recruitment process.
You can expect:
- An online numeracy and problem-solving test
- A first round of interviews, typically involving two interviews and a case study
- An Excel-based case study
- A second round of interviews with senior management
At each step of the process, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience, but also to learn more about Efficio directly from our consultants.
What we look for
If you are analytical, driven and internationally mobile with a track record of success in your career to date, we want to hear from you. You must be able to think strategically, execute effectively, and convince those around you along the way.
Graduates: We recruit straight from leading universities and business schools, where we look for exceptional candidates who possess these qualities.
Experienced: We also recruit more experienced people – especially those who have worked at top management consultancies. We are keen to meet strong consultants from all backgrounds, although experience in procurement and supply chain consulting is a bonus.
Successful recruits at all levels typically have the following qualities:
- An exemplary academic background, preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Economics
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- The ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions
- A proactive, enquiring approach
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- A high degree of motivation, drive and flexibility
- Another European language (in addition to English) is highly desirable.